Dr. Joshua Sullum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Sullum?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Sullum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017

No woman should have to see this doctor.

Avoid at all cost! I have never had a painful annual exam. I've actually never had a painful pap smear before. Unpleasant yes, but painful, No. I was in tears. My experience with this visit was extremely painful and I know that it need not be. I was also given an unnecessary biopsy. This was also excessively painful and was done without my consent. This doctor has no idea how to communicate with his patients and is to say the very least unskilled.

May 10th, 2016

I have seen a few doctors over the last few years and Dr. Sullum is the only one who is always available to take my calls in a timely manner, go over reports, and answer my questions promptly. He has been a great doctor and the office runs very well.

April 8th, 2016

would NOT recommend

Dr Sullum is an extremely taciturn and nervous physician, who is impatient and unwilling to explain anything thoroghly. He does not have a warm bedside manner, and does not respond to concerns of patients adequately. I would not recommend him as an ob, unless you want to search for the answers to your questions online.

September 25th, 2015

Don't See This Guy If You're In Pain

This guy is a complete jerk and I would absolutely not recommend you see him for anything but a routine visit! I had complications from a previous gyno and felt I was getting bad advice. (It was really bad). I found Dr. Sullum on ZocDoc with great reviews so I made the appt. When they called to follow up and get more details they said they would not help me because the doctor didn't want to accept any "liability" that went along with any previous care! He even suggested I return to my previous doctor whom I felt had led me down the wrong path with medication. This is the exact opposite of proper patient care! Terrible!!

May 19th, 2011

I am a patient of Doctor Sullum. He delivered 2 of my children and was very caring, compassionate, and confident. He was in the hospital with me for a long time with both of my births and was very patient so that I could have normal deliveries, not c sections.

February 8th, 2011

Dr. Sullum provided excellent care throughout the pregnancy and I had a very easy vaginal delivery.

February 8th, 2011

Fantastic OBGYN

I love Dr Sullam.. he deliverd my daughter 5years ago and has been the dr ever since. He is great. I'm currently expecting again and he been on board with me the entire way.. I would recommend him to anyone..

July 20th, 2009

Dr. Sullum delivered 2 of my children and I have highly recommended him to my friends.

June 16th, 2009

Took excellent care of me for the entire pregnancy

March 14th, 2017