inactive

Joshua Summers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Top Notch Care
Dr. Summers and his staff provide high quality care and a proactive approach to overall health care.

May 20th, 2016
Dr. Summers is a first rate physician who is perceptive, knowledgeable and advocates healthy lifestyle as an essential component to maintaining good health. Our community is extremely fortunate to have him.

March 16th, 2015
SIMPLY THE BEST
Flat out He cares! Very easy to talk to about anything. He is sincere and actually listens to you like you are an intelligent person. Never talks down to you. One of the best physicians in the state!

March 3rd, 2015
DO NOT GO TO >> WORST DOCTOR IN HISTORY!
after making me addicted to certain drugs and misdiagnosing me over 30 times he dropped me a s a patient because he could not figure out what was wrong, and it was easier to drop me than to admit he could not figure out diagnosis... ps.. new doctor diagnosed and fixed the problem in 2 visits...

September 16th, 2010
Dr. Summers & his staff are 1st rate. He is probably the finest doctor I've had.

April 14th, 2010
Highly Recommend Dr. Summers
Dr. Summers has been my physician for many years. I was referred to him by a close friend. I can always get an appt. when needed. Dr. Summers has a wonderful bedside manner, has always been professional, & is always able to answer my questions & diagnose my problems. I have lived in Citrus County for over 30 years & Dr. Summers is by far the BEST physician I have ever had!!!

March 29th, 2009
Bad follow-up
Does not take time during check-up to hear all issues. Does not return phone calls or follow-up once films have been taken. Impossible to reach for questions.