Learn more about Dr. Joshua Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Carothers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carothers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carothers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Carothers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua T Carothers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Carothers practice?
- Dr. Joshua Carothers has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Carothers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.