A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantrowitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantrowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Tolkien Kantrowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Kantrowitz practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kantrowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Kantrowitz practices Psychiatry near Orangeburg, NY.
See Orangeburg Psychiatrists.