A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Rubin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua T Rubin MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Joshua Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Rubin practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.