Learn more about Dr. Joshua Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Rubin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua T Rubin MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Joshua Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Rubin practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.