A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Tarkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Tarkan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Tarkan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarkan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Tarkan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Laurence Tarkan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Tarkan practice?
- Dr. Joshua Tarkan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Tarkan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA.
See Newburyport Internists and Newburyport Nephrologists.