A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Tew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Tew, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tew graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Tew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua B Tew MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Tew practice?
- Dr. Joshua Tew has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Tew practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Radiologists.