September 30th, 2016
This doctor is not a big fan of providing excellent patient care in my opinion. Seems more concerned about billable hours than healing. Use your best judgment when going here.

May 11th, 2016
Good doctor
Dr Tobin is professional, thorough, no-nonsense, & direct when it comes to his patients treatment.

June 2nd, 2015
Awesome Doctor!
Dr Tobin was the best doctor I have ever seen, let alone neurologist. He spent over an hour with me on my first visit an nearly that much time on some of the following visits. He listened quite carefully, and asked questions, explained everything and made certain I understood what I needed to do. Sadly, my insurance no covered his visits, but I am trying to change that now, he was worth the drive into town and certainly helped find some solutions for some of my issues and at least diagnose and treat others so they were manageable. Thank you Dr. Tobin!

December 18th, 2013
Very compasionate, the most comprehenive new patient evaluation i have ever seen. He takes the time to find out what is going on insteade of just prescribing medications.

August 5th, 2013
Dr. Tobin is Interesting and Thorough
I've visited Dr. Tobin once so far. My personal experience with him is that while I do see why some have called him condescending or arrogant, I think the best thing about him is how thorough he is and willing to spend the time to listen to everything you have to say. It seems like he actually cares. He definitely considered a number of different possible causes to my issues. So far I like him and will continue going to him unless any real problems arise.

June 7th, 2013
Quiet, Patient, Thorough
If you need a lot of chatter on your doctor visits, this is not the Neurologist for you. If you wait until he’s reviewed and documented EVERYTHING, and you bring your medical and medicinal records with you, you will be rewarded with an excellent doctor visit where your all neurological issues will be addressed. I was concerned about the amount of time that Dr. Tobin was spending with me, but he seems to do this with all his new patients on their initial visit. Block out at least 2 hours for your first visit, more if you didn’t get and fill out the paperwork at home. If you can, get the paperwork mailed to you and fill it out before you get there to save time. After some questioning and a thorough physical exam, he gave me a printed out plan to address my problems. This included medication and lifestyle changes. His office is a happy clutter of informative articles, children’s artwork, and accolades. This might make some folks uncomfortable but I loved it. Office staff is bi-lingual and friendly.

March 12th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I saw another doctor in the valley who diagnosed me with migraines (I already knew I had migraines-- I was diagnoised at 8 years old). He put me on a preventative and sent me on my way. I continued to have "unusualy migraines" for a year until I went to get a 2nd opinion. I found Dr Tobin and he diagnosed me with epilepsy and put me on a seizure Rx. This was over a year ago and I have not had any more issues. He's an amazing doctor who gives you all the time you need to discuss your symptoms. I have been impressed time after time with him and the level of care he gives his patients.

May 18th, 2012
A caring doctor
I have seen this doctor around a year. He has been so patient with all of my issues, not easy since I have multiple pain problems. I would recommend this doctor to anyone, highly intelligent and gets to the core of your problems.

November 3rd, 2011
BEST NEUROLOGIST I HAVE EVER HAD!
I have a seizure disorder that changes and Dr. Tobin has been my doctor for the past 2 years. He takes the time to explain everything and most importantly, he listens and looks you in the eye so you know that he is actually hearing you out. I have seen many neurologists and he is the best. He truly cares about his patients. Priceless! :)

September 9th, 2011
A Wonderful Doctor
I have had headaches for 2 decades and have seen multiple neurologists. Most neuros aren't interested in treating headaches if it takes more than one or two attempts, but Dr. Tobin is relentless. I have a very complex situation with multiple types of headaches; he is very thorough in his history-taking, analysis, and research. Yes, you often have to wait about a half-hour past your appointment time, and they do not take credit cards, but he is so worth it. FWIW, I have twice had to call after hours with a problem and his partner, Dr. Flitman, was very responsive and helpful.

June 20th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
After going to another neurologist that just kept prescribing more and more meds I got a recommendation from a coworker about Dr Tobin's office. He was very thorough in testing me. He referred me to a neurosurgeon and I was scheduled for surgery almost immediately. I would highly recommend him.

February 27th, 2011
I love this guy
I was having horrible problems with migraines, to the point that it was impairing my ability to live my life so I finally decided to go see a neurologist. Dr. Tobin is one of the best physicians I've ever had. His bedside manner is excellent. I like that he really takes the time to listen to me. I like that he uses good solid research to back up everything he does. He is extremely competent and I would highly recommend him to anybody in need of a good neurologist. I've been seeing him for several years now and I've never been anything less than thrilled with my care.