A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Trujillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Trujillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Anthony Trujillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Joshua Trujillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Trujillo practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ivanhoe, CA and Woodlake, CA.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.