A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trujillo
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trujillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Trujillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Trujillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Anthony Trujillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Joshua Trujillo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Trujillo practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA and Kingsburg, CA.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.