Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Feb 13th, 2015

Best doctor and office staff, hands down!

Sep 30th, 2012

spends enough time with me during my visits and covers all my questions fully.

May 27th, 2012

Office manager is rude to patients and staff. Ridicules and degrades staff to other staff members. Very inappropriate and unprofessional behavior. New nurse, Helene's appearance is sloppy and dirty. Not someone I want caring for my family. The remainder of the staff is okay. We were with this practice for several years but have since left. Very happy with our new PMD.

Feb 8th, 2012

Doctor never follows up. Feel like I am bothering staff when I call.

Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Usen is a very caring and intelligent doctor. I am very happy to have found him and recommend him to as many people as possible. A nice man, listens.

Jun 17th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Usen's since before he opened Sweet Home Family Medicine. Dr Usen always takes the time to examine me and figure out what issues I'm having. He takes the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He isn't rushed like other Dr's. I went to several Dr's to try to figure out what was causing my intense pain but wasn't diagnosed until coming to Dr Usen. I also must mention that I appreciate he is also into alternative treatments like acupuncture. He is modern and keeps informed of new treatment options and now even offers Botox! The office staff and nurses are always polite and caring. Unless Dr Usen moves out of the area, I doubt I will ever have a different Dr.

May 19th, 2011

I am so pleased that I chose Dr.Usen. He is awesome. He takes time to get to know you. And he listens to what you have to say. He spends time answering any questions about treatment. Unlike other DR.s he treats you with respect. he is the best.

Karen Knolhoff show details Karen Knolhoff
Apr 19th, 2011

Yesterday was my first visit to his office. I was taken care of "very" well by his professional & caring staff. He made me very comfortable & his concern seemed very genuine. I'm so tired of Doctors who just examine you & you walked out with a fist full of prescriptions. I was extremely happy when I walked out of there and so happy I had found him to make him my family doctor.

May 1st, 2009

Outstanding Doctor. Intelligent, Committed, Caring

by TomFromBuffalo on Jan 15th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Feedback on Experiences with Joshua Usen, D.O. (input requested on your website query) Additional comment : Dr's Usen & Panzarella now have individual practices and Dr.Usen is at 626-7800 at 1412 Sweethome Road "I have found Dr. U to be a very

Read Full Review at citysearch.com