A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Uy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Uy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Uy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Uy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Daniel Uy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Uy practice?
- Dr. Joshua Uy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Uy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.