A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Vacanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Vacanti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacanti graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Vacanti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Charles Vacanti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua C. Vacanti practice?
- Dr. Joshua Vacanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Vacanti practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.