A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Vacik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Vacik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Vacik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacik graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Vacik MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Vacik practice?
- Dr. Joshua Vacik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Vacik practices Internal Medicine near Sheffield, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Muscle Shoals, AL and Houston, TX.
See Sheffield Internists.