A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Vicena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Vicena is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicena graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Vicena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Z Vicena DO is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Z. Vicena practice?
- Dr. Joshua Vicena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Vicena practices Urology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Urologists.