Dr. Joshua Vova MD Patient Reviews

2.1

March 13th, 2015
Safe yourself the trouble
Made me feel horrible. Arrogant and borderline disrespectful. He stood 2 feet from my child as he fell into a wall and hit his head. Didn't even pretend to try to catch him. I will never take my child to him again. Very disappointed.

January 15th, 2014
Dr. Vova is lacking severely in bedside manner and understanding of patients. We have seen him on two separate occasions and each were equally disappointing. He even chose a curse word to describe my (autistic] child's behavior when he was unsuccessful in getting her to cooperate fully during examination. Dr. Vova could use a bit more training and expertise in bedside manner. (and possibly some education in behavioral disabilities as well).

February 16th, 2012
My son has been treated by Dr. Vova since May 2008. Dr. Vova has always been very attentive to the physical problems of my son, and very caring as well. He even brought my son some comic books one time because my son had been in the hospital in-patient for almost two months. Dr. Vova is very knowledgeable in his field of physiatry, and was very thorough in my son's treatment. I can't write enough good things about Dr. Vova.

July 7th, 2011
He needs a better bedside manner especially being a pediatric doctor. And "bashing" other doctors is not professional in my opinion.