A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Vrabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Vrabec is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Vrabec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabec graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vrabec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Vrabec MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Vrabec practice?
- Dr. Joshua Vrabec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Vrabec practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.