Learn more about Dr. Joshua Vrabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Vrabec is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrabec
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vrabec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Vrabec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabec graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vrabec has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Vrabec MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Vrabec practice?
- Dr. Joshua Vrabec has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Vrabec practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.