A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Knowles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Knowles, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Knowles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knowles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans