Learn more about Dr. Joshua Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Knowles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knowles
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Knowles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Knowles, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Insulin Resistance
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Knowles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Wiley Knowles MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua W. Knowles practice?
- Dr. Joshua Knowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Knowles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Cardiologists.