Dr. Joshua Warach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

May 14th, 2013
Helped me
Dr. Warach was very interested in my case. His testing was thorough and helped aid in my diagnosis, actually finding a few other problems that were adding to the quagmire. He went over and above in convincing a Washington University neurologist to review my case, calling her back after I was originally declined, as by chance, he had met her at a seminar a few days later and explained my case to her personally. This all transpired in late 2007. Trigeminal neuralgia with a few other minor issues was the ultimate diagnosis. Thank you, Dr. Warach. Only a few times in life has a doctor gone this far out of his way for me,

February 20th, 2012
e
A very nice guy. I don't know about being a diagnotician, as my diagnosis had already been made when I started seeing him. He always covers general health issues: weight, exercise, nutrition. My biggest issue is this: even with the first appointment of the day, I have waited 45 minutes to an hour, and a couple of times had to reschedule. How can he be that late when you've just started your day, unless it just isn't important to him to be on time. My time is just as valuable as his, and I don't appreciate being treated as though I can sit all day waiting to be seen. I'm giving him one more chance, and if it happens again, i am changing neurologists.

April 7th, 2010
Had no clue as to what was causing my pain. Went to Washington University center for advanced medicine. MS was diagnosis, and I'm doing very well. Wasted my time with this guy. He may be a Dr., but somebody always finishes last in their class.

February 10th, 2010
I was referred to Dr. Warach by my primary care Dr. for extra tests and diagnosis. He was extremely thorough in getting information and went over and above my expectations of having tests of every kind performed to check out even remote possiblities concerning my situation. I found him to be very personable and interested in my and friendly with my spouce in a way that made us both feel very comfortable with him.

May 27th, 2009
Dr. Warach really cares about his patients.