A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Weidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Weidman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Weidman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weidman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Alan Weidman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Weidman practice?
- Dr. Joshua Weidman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Weidman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Franklin Lakes, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Franklin Lakes Obstetricians & Gynecologists.