Dr. Joshua Weidman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Weidman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2015

Excellent doctor

August 1st, 2015

Dr. Weidman is my OBGYN and recently delivered my baby. Every bit of my pregnancy experience was amazing thanks to Dr. W and his fabulous staff. I felt confident and at ease the entire 9 months. He is knowledgable and personable with a calming bedside manner. I am so glad I chose Dr. W to deliver my baby.

June 5th, 2015

I was experiencing abnormal bleeding and went to Dr Weidman because of his high reviews. After about 5 appointments in the span of 7 months, I was still suffering from my bleeding. I finally decided to leave his practice and started seeing another doctor. My new doctor was able to resolve my issue immediately! Dr. Weidman just kept pushing the same hormone pill on me which obviously was not working. If you need a doctor to monitor your pregnancy I suppose Dr Weidman can do the job. But if you're suffering from a condition that needs further analysis then I suggest to go elsewhere. The women in the front desk are nice, however, I find that Dr. Weidman and Ms Botz seem to prefer a certain type of patient.

May 6th, 2015

I have been seen by Dr. Weidman with my third pregnancy which was a scheduled C-section. My other 2 pregnancies were handled by the doctors in the NYC and I didn't want to travel this far any more from NJ for this pregnancy. Dr. Weidman and all his office staff are really great, friendly and caring. The office is very clean and well managed. The questions are addressed timely, the secure phone system with test results/messages is working out great. Dr. Weidman performed my 3rd C-section which was a very difficult case due to the amount of the scar tissue left over from my previous 2 C-sections. This 3rd section, however, was by far the easiest one for me in terms of recovery and pain levels. I was able to get up and get moving in less than 24 hrs after the C-section and never had to take narcotics for pain. I am really grateful to Dr. Weidman for his diligence, skill and professionalism. The office staff are all really caring and pay attention to details. I would highly recommend Dr. Weidman and his practice to future mothers!

March 25th, 2015

A very knowledgable / truly outstanding Dr. with an amazing staff- a perfect combination!

November 4th, 2012

I'm 49 and through all the different doctors i've seen in my life time Dr.Weidman is my all time favorite. He has been my doctor for almost 15 years. He has always made me feel very comfortable,weather it is an office visit or a procedure in the hospital. I always end up laughing. Both my daughters have seen him. I highly recommend him if your in north jersey and need a great gyneo or obstetrician he is the one you need togo to.

June 26th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Weidman for about 10 years now. He is always so professional and caring. The office staff is also wonderful! Even though there are many gynecologists in my area, I travel over 30 minutes to see Dr. Weidman because he's the best around.

May 29th, 2012

You will never find a better doctor. Dr. Weidman is the best...he has an awesome bedside manner, will never rush you and he shows that he really does care about his patients. The staff can't go unrecognized either...they all go above and beyond. I've recommended him to numberous people and everyone is so pleased!!

October 24th, 2011

Dr Weidman is a very caring doctor. He took me on as a new patient the same day that my old doctor refused to see me in the office as she didn't have availability and instead referred me to the ER. I spent more time talking in two appts with him than I did with my previous gyn in 8 years. He came highly recommended by two friends, and I can't thank them enough.

August 25th, 2011

great doctor and person

Could'nt ask for a better doctor , cause he is the best

March 25th, 2011

Dr. Weidman is a fantastic caring doctor. He helped me through 4 pregnancies and after. He makes you feel very comfortable during all your check outs. I recommend him to women of all ages. Very professional and warm.

February 21st, 2011

Favorite Doc

Dr. Weidman has been my doctor since '05. He is thorough and makes sure to follow up. I have always been given excellent treatment bar none. His manner is always pleasant, professional, and he is an excellent obgyn and surgeon. You won't find a better doctor in Bergen County.