A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Weinstein, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua W Weinstein MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua W. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Joshua Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Weinstein practices Rheumatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Bronx Rheumatologists.