A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Weintraub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Weintraub, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weintraub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua L. Weintraub practice?
Dr. Joshua Weintraub practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.