A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wellington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Wellington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wellington
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Wellington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wellington, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellington graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wellington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua R Wellington MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Wellington practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wellington has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Wellington practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.