A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wellington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Wellington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wellington
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wellington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wellington, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wellington graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wellington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua R Wellington MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Wellington practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wellington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Wellington practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.