Dr. Joshua Wellington MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Indianapolis, IN

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017
I saw dr. Wellington once. All other communication was with his nurses? I went to appointment and was told that he would no longer see me. I requested to talk to him and was told no, that it didn't matter what I had to say that nothing would change they also refused to talk to my social worker

May 12th, 2017
Care beyond all expectations
Dr. Joshua Wellington cared for my closest friend and treated her like family for the many years he worked with her. He gave her a quality of life that no one imagined possible and made her smile with each and every visit - even those that came at the end of her time with us when he visited her at home. I cannot give anyone higher accolades and hope that all find care givers who are as skilled, attentive, and caring as he is.

March 24th, 2017
Compassionate, capable dr
Excellent doctor; always listens and hears what I'm saying about how pain is affecting my life, and does something to help. Always kind and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Wellington.

November 28th, 2016
Patient
Dr.J.Wellington has a amazing staff. It may take awhile to get in and for him too see his patients.My opinion,is if he didn't spend the time when he does enter the room im sure others would agree.Wouldnt want anyone else.I wish he was a internal family dr. My family would all be patient's.

April 30th, 2016
Excellent care
Excellent caring Dr. who really takes the time to listen and understand how you feel Works great with other Dr's/Specialists when necessary.

April 28th, 2016
Bravo Dr. Joshua Wellington
I was not very hopeful and disparaged about my condition after seeing several doctors. I work in the healthcare field and he is the only doctor in my experience in over 20 years that has read my chart before coming into the room and was knowledgeable about my condition. I left feeling very hopeful and at ease after seeing him, which is something I have not felt in over the last 2 years. Thank you for giving me HOPE back :)

March 24th, 2016
life saver
Can't say enough.....he literally saved me life, and is the most compassionate Dr.I have ever met!!!

March 14th, 2016
I would have given Dr. Wellington 5 stars but his office staff is not very friendly or helpful. I had asked to speak to Dr. Wellington a half dozen times as the triage nurse was not able to answer my questions and it was just a lot of back and forth with phone calls and checking with the physician. The standard answer was " Dr. Wellington is very busy". I know he is busy but that is not my problem and that should NEVER be told to a patient. However when I was in the office, I did have his full attention and he explained everything to me in detail. Phone calls are not returned during office hours so if there was an emergency I'm not sure how it would be handled. Disappointed in office staff and their lack of knowledge and communication with patients. But I'm very impressed with Dr. Wellington and his compassion and desire to help ease my fears and want to take away my pain. Highly recommended.

March 2nd, 2016
Dr Wellington
Very compassionate Doctor. Oftentimes you have a long wait when you go, but he spends time with you. He listens to you while you explain what's going on. I don't mind waiting when I know I have his full attention during my appointment!! Has a good sense of humor, very caring

December 16th, 2015
Great staff and physician, waited quite along time but I believe there was something u expected had came up. Really like dr. Wellington took his time talking with me and understood what I was going through

September 2nd, 2015
Highly recommend Dr Wellington!!
Dr Joshua Wellington is an excellent Physiatrist, very knowledgeable, intelligent, and can think outside the box. He took the time to explain what was going on with my lower lumbar area, while showing me on the mri. This Dr is very nice,caring and always smiling! After going thru he'll with previous pain Dr, I am so grateful for finding Dr Joshua!!!

June 2nd, 2015
Dr Wellington is so kind an compassionate, it's hard to believe he is a doctor this day an age! No matter how busy his schedule is he never rushes you an always makes you feel so at ease! I would never choose someone else!