Dr. Joshua Whitledge DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine South Fulton, TN

October 30th, 2013
bad
He limited me to 10 minutes and one problem at a time, had to return and pay again to address any other problem I had.

September 25th, 2012
always out going, caring, always makes sure I have blood work, flu shots etc as needed.

May 16th, 2012
Doesn't really care!
I've seen this dr for close to a yr now and about 6 months ago I got the feeling I'm nothing but a paycheck to him, that he wants me to stay sick or something. A simple sinus infection, if treated properly to begin with wouldn't have complicated into bronchitis and aggravated someones asthma to the point of a nonstop cough. I fired this dr and found an ARNP that spent 20 mins with me and now I can breath, my cough is controlled, and i can FINALLY keep something down. Maybe if this dr would quit trying to prescribe only a handful of meds to patients just because he talks to those drug reps and he took the time out to check patients charts he'd be able to treat his patients correctly. A dr should NEVER call in a KNOWN drug that a patient is allergic to, let alone do it twice! Personally, I wouldn't recommend this office unless you're just looking for niceness and not good treatment.

August 24th, 2011
Very caring doctor
I would definately recommend Dr. Whitledge. He is a very caring doctor and he goes above and beyond what most doctors do. If you are looking for a doctor, I highly recommend choosing Dr. Whitledge.