A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Wieder, Dermatologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wieder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wieder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wieder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from University Of Chicago Pritzker, Upstate Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wieder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Martin Wieder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wieder has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Wieder practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Dermatologists.