A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Wieder, Dermatologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wieder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wieder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wieder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from University Of Chicago Pritzker, Upstate Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wieder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Martin Wieder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wieder has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Wieder practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Dermatologists.