A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Wilkinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wilkinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua R Wilkinson MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joshua R. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wilkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists and Fort Smith Pediatricians.