A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Willey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Willey, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Willey graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Willey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua Z. Willey practice?
Dr. Joshua Willey practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.