A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Willey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Willey is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Willey, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willey graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Willey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Zebadiah Willey MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Z. Willey practice?
- Dr. Joshua Willey has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Willey practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.