A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Wolfsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Wolfsohn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Benjamin Wolfsohn DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Wolfsohn practice?
- Dr. Joshua Wolfsohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Wolfsohn practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.