A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Woody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Woody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woody Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Woody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Patients Medical Center
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Taylor Woody MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Woody practice?
- Dr. Joshua Woody has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Woody practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Humble, TX.
See Humble Surgeons.