A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Woody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Woody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woody
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woody Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woody graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Woody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Patients Medical Center
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Taylor Woody MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Woody practice?
- Dr. Joshua Woody has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Woody practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Humble, TX.
See Humble Surgeons.