Dr. Joshua Woody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Woody?

June 10th, 2016

I would never ever recommend this Doctor or this practice

This is the rudest and most inefficient practice I've experienced in over 60 years. The staff is downright hostile. They routinely cancel appointments. I've averaged 2 plus hour waits in a crowded dirty waiting room. Sometimes 50 people waiting to see this one doctor. The PA is good and the assistant Rose is helpful, but other than that this practice is abominable. They literally yell out your name when it's your turn to check out in the Pearland office. Dr woody is last but not least a smart alec chauvinist pig.

October 2nd, 2015

I recommend Dr. Woody

Dr. Woody did such a great job with my shoulder, that my husband used him as well. He is a straight-forward young man who seems very dedicated to his specialty. We prefer the office in Pearland because the office staff is awesome.

September 18th, 2015

Repeat Customer

Dr. WOODY has been our go-to surgeon for the last two surgeries (mine and my husband's). We prefer his Pearland office - the staff is excellent there. We learned of him from a friend at work and have recommended him to others. I am a year out from shoulder repair and am happy with the results. My husband is only 10 months out and is still working on physical therapy since the damage was extensive. Good experience to date - the only problem is getting old and falling apart (ha ha).

June 24th, 2015

WONDERFUL

Dr. Woody was excellent. He set my broken arm and replaced my elbow. He recently removed the hardware that was necessary to hold everything together. I am doing great thanks to Dr. Woody. There were times I had to wait to see him, but it was worth the wait. He is very skilled and caring; for me both of those characteristics is important. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

December 30th, 2014