Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

I recommend Dr. Woody show details I recommend Dr. Woody
by Kimberly S on Oct 1st, 2015

Dr. Woody did such a great job with my shoulder, that my husband used him as well. He is a straight-forward young man who seems very dedicated to his specialty. We prefer the office in Pearland because the office staff is awesome.

Repeat Customer show details Repeat Customer
by Kimberly S on Sep 18th, 2015

Dr. WOODY has been our go-to surgeon for the last two surgeries (mine and my husband's). We prefer his Pearland office - the staff is excellent there. We learned of him from a friend at work and have recommended him to others. I am a year out from shoulder repair and am happy with the results. My husband is only 10 months out and is still working on physical therapy since the damage was extensive. Good experience to date - the only problem is getting old and falling apart (ha ha).

WONDERFUL show details WONDERFUL
by Jeanne E. on Jun 24th, 2015

Dr. Woody was excellent. He set my broken arm and replaced my elbow. He recently removed the hardware that was necessary to hold everything together. I am doing great thanks to Dr. Woody. There were times I had to wait to see him, but it was worth the wait. He is very skilled and caring; for me both of those characteristics is important. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

Terrible! show details Terrible!
Dec 30th, 2014