A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Yang, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Yang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Yang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Yang practice?
- Dr. Joshua Yang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Yang practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Sanford, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians, Orlando Pediatric Specialists, and Orlando Endocrinologists.