A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Yang, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Yang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua H Yang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Yang practice?
- Dr. Joshua Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Yang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Endocrinologists.