A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Young, Comprehensive Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Young, CRNA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua A Young CRNA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Young practice?
- Dr. Joshua Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Young practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.