A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Yun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Yun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Hongsang Yun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Yun practice?
- Dr. Joshua Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Yun practices Family Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA.
See Winter Haven Primary Care Doctors.