A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Yurfest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Yurfest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Yurfest, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yurfest graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yurfest has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yurfest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans