A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Zaritsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Zaritsky, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaritsky graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaritsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Jacob Zaritsky MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua J. Zaritsky practice?
- Dr. Joshua Zaritsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Zaritsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.