A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Zastrocky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Zastrocky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zastrocky graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Zastrocky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zastrocky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua P. Zastrocky practice?
Dr. Joshua Zastrocky practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Durango Ophthalmologists, Durango Internists, and Durango Obstetricians & Gynecologists.