Dr. Joshua Zimmerman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Zimmerman?

Posted on February 15th, 2017

what a waste of time and energy.

Posted on November 29th, 2014

Arrogant. Overprescribed controlled substances to my daughter.

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Self centered and very arrogant. He failed to ask some vital questions. Did not seem to care much. Looked preoccupied and distant.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I have never met someone so arrogant and condescending. Now I understand why Melrose Insitute is falling apart because he is one of the leaders.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

He is a very careing doctor thank you

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Dr. Zimmerman misdiagnosed me as bipolar and prescribed a series of antipsychotic drugs that led to my having a mental breakdown. It was only after months of taking these drugs that Dr. Zimmerman decided I should take an MMPI to see if I was indeed bipolar. Results showed I had no bipolar tendencies whatsoever.

Smart, Quick, Straightforward, But not Intimidating

Posted on December 8th, 2010

I thoroughly recommend Dr. Zimmerman. I'd say any shortcomings in my ratings lie strictly with the organization with which he's affiliated, Park Nicollet. Dr. Zimmerman himself comes off as extremely intelligent, polite, straightforward. When I explain problems to him, he usually reiterates my statements to confirm his understanding, and I feel very well understood every time. His demeanor is mild-mannered. He asks probing questions that always seem useful and relevent, we have experimented with various solutions to my problems with varying degrees of success, but I do not fault him for any shortcomings in the results. He's recommended useful books (I sometimes fail to make time to read them all the way through), useful medications, including introducing me to melatonin for sleep problems, a natural supplement for which I am grateful. I strongly encourage anyone considering his services to give him a shot. I've been to two different counselors who both hear good things about him as well, I am surprised to find him somewhat low-rated on this website, but it's only out of 4 ratings as of my writing.

Dr Zimmerman

Posted on May 16th, 2010

Dr.Ziimmerman is a good doctor... He diagnosed a problem my predecessor never caught This has made me feel betterHe is efficient with his paperworkHis office nurse is in the top 3% of her feld Ansering calls very quicklyDr. Zimmerman is kind and not afraid to ask hard questions

Posted on September 26th, 2009

Dr. Zimmerman is a smart guy--Harvard educated. He was able to diagnose my underlying medical issues that led to daytime fatigue. He's not super warm and fuzzy but he is very nice and very professional.

Posted on August 24th, 2017