A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Kouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Kouri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kouri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Gabriel Kouri MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua G. Kouri practice?
- Dr. Joshua Kouri has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joshua Kouri practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery near Atlantis, FL.