Dr. Joshua Kouri MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Lake Worth, FL

3.9

May 11th, 2017
Interested and Caring
Efficient office, employees and physician are very nice

July 13th, 2016
Surgery went well, but no follow up afterwards. Never knew if I was supposed to have rehab or anything

October 7th, 2014
Listed on the Top 100 Surgeons in America
Neurosurgery is at best a crap shoot for a lot of people who have waited too long to get the proper help for fear of ending in a wheelchair or still being in pain after surgery. Most bad reviews of doctors are directly related to those facts. Dr. Kouri was totally honest with my husband about his chances of recovery, his chances for failure and all that would entail, and even gave his personal opinion of what he would do, knowing what he knows, if his back was involved. He first advised to wait a year. Comparing MRIs he has now recommended surgery right away. This will be the second operation on my husband and will probably not be the last. He has a degenerative disease. Dr. Kouri has done an amazing job. He has the knowledge, skills and compassion required to give the very best care under difficult circumstances ---- operating on areas that effect nerves or directly on nerve bundles. Being on the list of top 100 surgeons in this country should tell you he is amazing, and he is still extremely young. We love him and drive 5 hrs round trip for visits as well as surgery.

August 7th, 2014
My Hero
I was incontinent of urine and stool, unable to walk and in horrific pain several years ago in the ER, When Dr. Kouri explained I would need surgery immediately. I have bilateral rods and cage L2-4. I am truly grateful for this excellent surgeon and compassionate physician. I did return to total control of bowel and bladder and recovered. He Said to me in the ER "I cant make any guarantees, but if you do your part to recover, I can do mine. Words of thanks are not enough, grateful for every day.

May 6th, 2014
Back Surgeory operation unsuccessful
first time we met Dr K said after looking at Xrays that I didn't have ruptured discs. continued to have back problems report for back said I had 3,4, and 5 bad, He performed operation and inserted a steel plate in my back, which is normal for this type of operation. Sent me for therapy after I complained back still hurt. 3 yrs later still in pain when doing any bending, kneeling, squatting, or walking more than about 700 or 800 ft, Have to stop for awhile then continue. will be honest in writing this the operation did help my sciatica. Dr Kouri is very polite .

April 10th, 2012
Dr. Kouri is a brillant surgeon. His office staff is great. They are responsive to all your needs.

February 17th, 2012
Dr. Kouri was an excellent surgeon and relieved me of my neck pain almost instantly. Would highly recommend him and the neurological group.

April 26th, 2011
top neurosurgeon in palm beach

January 29th, 2011
outstanding doctor, highly Recommended!

December 27th, 2010
truly cares about his patients and an outstanding surgeon.

August 9th, 2010
Did 2 surgeries on my spinal stenosis but I need a third because there is absolutely no improvement. Couldn't get it right the first or second time