Dr. Josiah Ekunno Is this you?

November 11th, 2016

Theologian

Excellent gynocologist and staff.

September 8th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr.Ekuno was a very good and he was really easy to talk. Too I really enjoyed him being my Dr.I hope I can find someone that's just as good as he was I was really sad to see him retire.

August 6th, 2015

Great Physician

This man is pretty much irreplaceable. I hope he never retires! I've know him since he was a resident at HGP hospital, and he is such a gem. Not only is he a great physician, he is just a wonderful man human being!

March 4th, 2015

A doctor who know how to treat his patients with RESPECT

He delivered my daughter 17 years ago and I hadn't visited him again until recently. I called and made an appointment, when I retuned he remembered me. He asked about the baby-girl he'd delivered years ago. He promptly attended to my needs and listened to my concerns. He made me feel as if he cared about my well-being and I wasn't just another insurance claim. I truly like his professionalism and bedside manner. I have another appointment this week and I'm looking forward to seeing the friendly office staff.

December 11th, 2014

Dr. Ekunno has been a Godsend. I went through a very trying time and he was there to help me and see me through.

May 10th, 2011

The Best Dr You Can See

I went to see Dr Jasiah O EKunno, MD back in 2004 i felt like i was at my last turnning ponit he took me in on short notice i had been to other Doctors but it just seem like they was not giving me the help i needed i can remeber this day like it was just yesterday i was in a lot of pain i had been to my third dr. and not to mention all the ultra sound i had and all the medication i was not able to do the things that i was use to doing my sickness kept me off from work a lot i was not happy at all my sister law clled me that eveing and told me that i shouldn't have to go through the type of problems that i was going through and she kne

May 10th, 2016