A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josiah Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josiah Hawkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Hawkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josiah Z. Hawkins practice?
Dr. Josiah Hawkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.