A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josiane Lajoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josiane Lajoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josiane Lajoie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajoie graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lajoie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josiane Marie Anne Lajoie MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Josiane M. Lajoie practice?
- Dr. Josiane Lajoie has 6 office locations.
Dr. Josiane Lajoie practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Neurologists.