A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josiane Lajoie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josiane Lajoie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josiane Lajoie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajoie graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lajoie has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Haitian creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josiane Marie Anne Lajoie MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Josiane M. Lajoie practice?
- Dr. Josiane Lajoie has 1 office location.
Dr. Josiane Lajoie practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Neurologists.