A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josiane Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josiane Lederman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josiane Lederman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josiane Lederman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Josiane Lederman practice?
- Dr. Josiane Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Josiane Lederman practices Dermatology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.