Dr. Josine Veca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josine Veca?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Josine Veca?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2015

Straightforward, compassionate, supportive!

Dr. Veca was attentive, supportive, sensitive, and straightforward when it came to my first pregnancy and delivery. She helped me every step along the way, was courteous and smiling every time I saw her, and was absolutely fantastic during my delivery (induced due to high BP, vaginal delivery). She made sure I felt comfortable and supported, and when I needed some tough love to finish the delivery, she was there for me. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Veca. I think she is one of the best in her profession. If you are expecting, get on her patient list quickly. You will not regret it! The long wait times, mostly due to the practice and patient clientele, not Dr. Veca. She was always prompt and straightforward, but gave me as much time as I needed for questions.

April 10th, 2015

terrible staffs

March 6th, 2014

Tried first visit to make as comfortable as possible

It was my first visit to obgyn and Dr. Veca tried to make it as pleasant as possible. She's very patient and professional. Since it was right before the holidays, the office was overbooked, so the waiting was too long (to which she did apologized and tried to give explanation).

February 18th, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Veca. During my first appointment she answered patiently to all my questions and she said that since she was very busy I would have to consider Julie, her assistant, my best friend and speak to her every time i had any questions or doubts. Julie was also very busy and the only time I needed to talk to her after the first visit I had to call many times before I was able to speak to her (she did not return my calls). The office personnel is in general very unhelpful, unwilling to assist you and often rude over the phone. A few days after my first visit I went to the Methodist Hospital for my first ultrasound and the doctor informed us the the nuchal translucency test showed and abnormal result, far above the normal range. The genetic counselor scheduled us for the CVS and we went back the following day. The CVS results came in three sets: The first set the day following the test, the second test in about 10 days and the last set of results in 4 weeks. During these 4 weeks I was never able to speak with Dr. Veca, she never returned my calls. The genetic counselor at the Methodist confirmed that Dr. Veca received all test results but she never returned my calls. I was only able to talk to her during my regularly scheduled appointment between the second and third sets of results (which were all negative) and she asked me if I wanted to have an abortion. I asked why, considering the all the result until then were good, and she answered vaguely that many people did not want to take the chance. We then received the last set of result and were told by the genetic counselor that the baby had an unbalanced translocation with low chances of survival after birth, mental retardation and cardiac issues. The genetic counselor told us that she had spoken with Dr. Veca and that, even if we didn’t have an appointment, she would see us but we had to wait a little bit. we were obviously devastated and waited in her office reception area for 1 hour and 1/2 before Julie, Dr. Veca’s assistant, suggested that we came back in the afternoon. We came back at 2 pm and after waiting another hour an 1/2 we left upset and astonished. I would never go back to Dr. Veca.

May 6th, 2013

She was there when I needed her most and I can't Thank her enough. One of my favorite Doctors!

November 4th, 2012

Great doctor!!!

May 1st, 2012

Dr. Josine Veca very cool and comforting

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Veca in a city this bug. Her demeanor is so relaxed and she is the type of doctor you could talk to sbout anything. She is professional without being stodgy and gives you tome to ask any questions you want. She also takes a minute to read theough your files so you don't have to repeat your history. I've been there twice and both times I was in and out within an hour. Office staff is friendly, yet very busy.

March 21st, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about Dr Veca. She is extremely kind and incredibly thorough. She always takes the time to listen and answer all of my questions no matter how busy she is. The office staff leaves something to be desired though. Don't even bother with them, just work with Dr Veca's nurse who is always kind and responsive.

December 15th, 2015