A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joslyn Witherspoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joslyn Witherspoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Witherspoon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Witherspoon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joslyn Nicole Witherspoon MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Joslyn N. Witherspoon practice?
- Dr. Joslyn Witherspoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joslyn Witherspoon practices Public Health near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.