Dr. J Bertroche DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 10th, 2016
I was more han hapy to get a prompt diagnosis from Dr. Bertroche and did enjoy speaking with him until my second or third visit. During this appointment, he told me that I was an idiot for my personal, spiritual beliefs and that if took the time to read the Bible, God would have a message for me. I have no problem with his beliefs but I don't appreciate being called an idiot for mine. I also think that you should keep your personal religion and your practice separate from each other.

July 16th, 2013
Bertroche and Associates Review
Gotta say I've enjoyed seeing Dr. Bertroche over the last year and a half. He's helped me through a lot of my issues and certainly knows his stuff. I always end up leaving the office feeling better than when I came in.

April 29th, 2013
Dr. Bertroche Review
I am grateful I was referred to Dr. Bertroche. I'd seen a couple specialists before him, but none of them really helped me with my depression. He has a very straight-forward manner about him, but he sometimes would joke around and relate to stories with personal experience. I think this is why I liked him so much, he wasn't fake like many doctors I've encountered. He says what he means and you know exactly where you stand with him. Wish there were more people like him in the world.

May 24th, 2010
not worth your time
I spent close to an hour at the office. Nearly all of the time was with a medical student working under him going over a the problem I was having. Dr. Bertroche was with me for 5-10 minutes. He got a quick summary of the problem from the med student, told me that while I am feeling better now, I need to be on medicine because it WILL come back. I told him I would rather do counseling, and he said, "Well I gave my professional opinion, and you made a choice not to go with that," and that was all. I left feeling worse about things than I did going in. Waste of time and waste of over $200. Very arrogant man.

April 28th, 2010
My new microchip is awesome and everyone can find me so easily! This doctor saved my LIFE!!

April 28th, 2010
Doesn't give a....
I've never met anyone who cared so little.

January 20th, 2010
dr betroche
Came to a conclusion after observing my child for less than 10 minutes. Recommended a lifetime of prozac. My child is only 9 years old. Brain and body ...

January 19th, 2010
Not much communication between us
I went to Dr. Bertroche for help with a psychological condition. He did little to get to know me, gave me one prescription and never changed it for over two years. As my condition got worse, my primary care physician referred me to another psychiatrist who was very thorough in getting to know me and worked closely with me. I stopped the prescription from Dr. Bertroche and started three different prescriptions that had an immediate and very positive effect on me. I cannot recommend Dr. Bertroche to anyone.