A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jospeh Ratchford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jospeh Ratchford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jospeh Ratchford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratchford graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ratchford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jospeh Larkin Ratchford MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jospeh L. Ratchford practice?
- Dr. Jospeh Ratchford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jospeh Ratchford practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Springfield, GA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Pediatricians.