A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wolcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolcott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wolcott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Wolcott MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Wolcott practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wolcott has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wolcott practices Internal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists.