A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jospeh Zajac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jospeh Zajac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zajac graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zajac has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jospeh Raymond Zajac MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jospeh R. Zajac practice?
- Dr. Jospeh Zajac has 1 office location.
Dr. Jospeh Zajac practices Urology near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Urologists.